About Chia Seeds
-Tiny but mighty, these seeds are organically grown in India
-Incredible source of nutrition (Omega 3, range of key vitamins, minerals and antioxidants)
-Soak them, bake with them, cook with them or sprinkle them for a crunchy power topping.
-Super Food, Plant based, Vegan, Gluten free
A one-ounce (28 grams) serving of chia seeds contains:
- Fiber: 11 grams.
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are omega-3s).
- Calcium: 18% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 30% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDI.
- Phosphorus: 27% of the RDI.
- They also contain a decent amount of zinc, vitamin B3 (niacin), potassium, vitamin B1 (thiamine) and vitamin B2.